Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be arsed linking it as it is fucking shite but The Guardian View on vaccines article that is up now is basically saying the AZ one is useless and we need new ones.

Predictably it's being lapped up by their loyal readers and that's what it's about for all media outlets. Why let boring facts get in the way of clicks, subscriptions and advertising revenue?

Can't be arsed linking it as it is fucking shite but The Guardian View on vaccines article that is up now is basically saying the AZ one is useless and we need new ones.

Predictably it's being lapped up by their loyal readers and that's what it's about for all media outlets. Why let boring facts get in the way of clicks, subscriptions and advertising revenue?
irresponsible and utterly depressing

You know it.
I know it.
Even educated fleas know it...

There have been at least 80 identified cases of the South African variant in Israel as well, so it’ll be interesting to see what impact their vaccine programme has on suppressing it.

I'm sure that Pfizer have stated that it is as effective against the SA variation as it is against the original strains. AZ is less effective in terms of preventing infection but still very effective against severe illness.

I'd be really interested to know what happens with the flu jab and deaths etc after having that jab. There is so much scaremongering around the AZ jab not working that it'd be great to know the figures around that and how many still contract flu afterwards. It might put peoples mind at ease about all of this and keep the vaccine train rolling without people turning it down due to lack of effectiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.