Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

I thought it was terrible, sorry mate, and im a fan of superhero films! Main villain was so dull, and I love the actor, set pieces very, very corny and the overwhelming sentiment in her speech at the end was comically trite... sorry man! Not to mention the Cheetah character. So bad. I enjoyed the first one too btw, just thought this flopped every single landing.
TBF i think Mr Mando tried very hard to do something with that character, but the writing and the direction of everything was so simple it was almost like they were trying to make it an 80s film with younger actors. It was, just weird. The whole grand opening scene was great, i thought the music and tempo building of it was decent and
then it had a life lesson for Diana that you can't take short cuts and no cheating allowed. That was never re-visited, so what was the point? They hinted it was about not bringing her boyfriend back, but even that is a stretch

And i'm not gonna lie, i was left very uncomfortable with the portrayal of the Arab countries, given we know Gadot's views on those kind of things i think there should have been a conscious effort to not go in that direction. It seemed like a POS film that was rubber stamped with weird political undertones. Hopefully JL can resurrect the character.

Sorry, I've got say Nolan is the biggest myth in the game!

Where Snyder might be bit simplistic with his writing, but delivers on visuals, Nolan over complicates his writing and delivers poor translation in visuals.

I find him terrible and I'm really reluctant to watch any film directed by him as I ALWAYS regret it after!!
Yeah i think we've discussed this before tbf, Everyone has their own tastes but Interstellar and Inception are two of my fave ever films.

No, that's fair enough.

I like when someone tries to do something different with a character, I think.

It's probably why I don't mind when genders/ race can be reversed/ replaced.

There's always an interesting slant with it.

I mean I wonder if Snyder/ whomever would be brave enough to introduce 'Calvin Ellis' into the fray and buck the trend through the multiverse?
Can you imagine the outrage from the gammons :D:D:D

Yeah i think we've discussed this before tbf, Everyone has their own tastes but Interstellar and Inception are two of my fave ever films.

Interstellar is up there as one of my fav's thats for sure. I've still not seen inception. its been on my watch list for years but just never seem to be in the right mood for it when I see it available to watch.

once I get a PS5 i'll be getting the Nolan 4K blu ray box set so may just wait.

Interstellar is up there as one of my fav's thats for sure. I've still not seen inception. its been on my watch list for years but just never seem to be in the right mood for it when I see it available to watch.

once I get a PS5 i'll be getting the Nolan 4K blu ray box set so may just wait.
Might be waiting a while for that PS5 mate!

jared-leto-joker-justice-league-e1612889344169-1280x720.jpg

Would you like to see Zack Synder's...

Joker_first_look_embed.0.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.