Remember these T shirts?

My mate Colin Lund produced all the T-shirts and ran the Soccer 2 shop on the corner of Claremont Road (Blue Moon chippy backed on to it)

He also held the licence for all the stalls down Sir Matt Busby Way at Old Trafford.

Made a lot of money.

Used to travel to away games with him and his young lad Darren, even went to Florida with them to see City in 1991, although the Alan Hudson tournament got cancelled.

Colin also brought out a line of City Shell suits which I wore to the FA Youth Cup Final at Watford's Vicarage Lane, must be late 80s?

Shell suit you say Tolm?

You know the rules......

Had the Rosler t-shirt also had a hi viz jacket with the City badge emblazoned across the back , use to rile a few on building sites back in the day with that .

Does anyone have one of those "Reni' hats that were popular in the early 90s?

Purple top, white central panel, blue rim with a City badge front centre if I remember correctly?

I wore mine to death but haven't seen one in about 25 years.

Not a fan of the Rosler one for obvious reasons but I still wear the Colin Bell legend T shirt with number 8. Also have Forza Mancini which I wore at the weekend. Not exactly vintage, but I still fit in them which is what counts.

Colin used to have the shop further down Claremont Road earlier in the 80s. It was called Soccer World and was opposite the Bee Hive.

The one everyone now remembers on the corner of Maine Road used to be butchers called Bowdons in the 70s and 80s.

Colin was a very big bloke, about 25 stone, not as heavy as his wallet though!
Yes I remember that butcher's shop back in the early 60s when I first started going to Maine road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.