Remember these T shirts?

Haha - Okay then, what about against Ryan Wilson ;)

That was through my school team when we used to kick that fucker when he was at Moorside.

Adie used to work in JD Sports, you know?

Brought up as many times as Dave Whelan broken leg.
I went to Forrest £1,000s of blues there drew 0-0 Adie Mike had a goal ruled out or have I just made that up, just sprung to mind as I was thinking about him

He most certainly was. Happy days. He was with Lock 19. Mickey's daughter ran it I think.

As a 16-year-old kid, never had an issue getting into that dive, Canal Bar, Brick House and Cheerleaders.

Then back to the Rainbow Snooker club next door to take money off the Triads.

As I say, happy days.
Loved the Venue, had a pool table in what looked like a prison cell back room complete with iron bars.
Speaking of JD Sports, who was the rag defender whose dad was the giant security guard at JD in the Arndale? The dad was a blue as I remember

Talking of Adie Mike.. last game of the season at Oldham in the away end at the back it was absolutely packed couldn’t see a thing and City scored,someone said who scored ..the reply was Mike...
Mike who ? Someone said ..funny at the time

What a crock of shit. Doesn't quote one "furious fan" or show the original tweet.
I doubt many of City's players today know the date of the disaster.

Trust me I saw it on the day, there were some right slapped arsed rags retweeting it and complaining, there was though enough other rags telling them to get a grip.

Much a do about fuck all, I did chuckle at the knobs

Onto the t-shirts, I always remember this pic andnthe best one was bought by someone in pur house, but sadly lost many years ago.

Eq_xcRpXAAADtrU.jpg

If they were ever reproduced would snap one up in an instnace

Last edited:
Haha - Okay then, what about against Ryan Wilson ;)

That was through my school team when we used to kick that fucker when he was at Moorside.

Adie used to work in JD Sports, you know?

Brought up as many times as Dave Whelan broken leg.

Dave Whelan broke his leg....?

I hadn't heard about that - When did it happen?

My mate Colin Lund produced all the T-shirts and ran the Soccer 2 shop on the corner of Claremont Road (Blue Moon chippy backed on to it)

He also held the licence for all the stalls down Sir Matt Busby Way at Old Trafford.

Made a lot of money.

Used to travel to away games with him and his young lad Darren, even went to Florida with them to see City in 1991, although the Alan Hudson tournament got cancelled.

Colin also brought out a line of City Shell suits which I wore to the FA Youth Cup Final at Watford's Vicarage Lane, must be late 80s?
I used to travel with colin back then and was at that game with him at Watford think we'd gone to white hart lane for the previous round. Good lad was colin. Stayed over at a few of the games on the south coast round about that time they'd be about 7 of us in his estate car good times.

I had both the "Rösler's Granddad Bombed Old Trafford" and "Better than Best", but I’ve never even seen the other one before.

One miserable fucker told me that I shouldn’t wear the Uwe's granddad one, because a lot of people had died in the bombing raids on Manchester.

This was in Cornwall over fifty years later!

I told him that it was just a joke.
You mean you didn't give him the hour long explanation as to why its a joke ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.