Everton (A) Post Match Thread

He was asked if we were the best team Everton had played this season and if he'd just been beaten by the Champions..

No shitty answers, no excuses, he just said yes, definitely..

He also said that Everton had basically tried to rough us up a bit (fair enough) but complemented us on how strong we were..

The guy oozes class..
He’s probably thinking I’ve won the European cup why am I answering this bellend’s questions in a stadium made of wood

As you said, top top class gentleman

Lee Dixon bringing up the Pep has only done it with world class players line at 3 clubs,yawn...

They had 3 attempts at our goal, 2 of which were the actual goal they scored.
When opposition fans bang on about us spending X amount on our defence, we've spent literally fuck all on forwards in that time.
Amazon, take a bow. Decent commentary and post match analysis. Your half time analysis however was shite!

A superb performance tonight against a top class manager, good side and great tactics. I've no doubt Everton will be pushing for a top 4 place at the end of the season. A result like this should hopefully give them fire in the bellies to go and give Liverpool a game now.

Tonight was probably the one where we look back on the season and decide that's where we won the title. They parked the bus, broke on the counter and overall had to be beaten by 3 great goals - there's little you can do against goals like that. For the rest of the teams, they now know it's a hopeless task chasing us. The only one who thinks they can chase us is Ole and he's absolutely deluded. He should be concentrating on Leicester and Eveton, not us.

I had Rodri as my MOTM but I was torn between him and Bernardo. Rodri seems to be clocking on to the fact that at 6 foot 4 and 15 stone or whatever, you move players out of the way. Bernardo was everywhere and his goal was superb. I didn't agree with McCoist on Mahrez as MOTM but his goal was off the scale and setup for Bernardo sealed the game.

I quite enjoyed the amazon commentary and thought Howe was interesting. He's been a manager in the PL and managed against City so actually knows what it's like when you're up against the best team of all time. I've always thought he was a superb manager for taking Bournemouth up in to the PL and keeping them there.

Great 3 points. Can't wait to CRACK OPEN THE CHAMPERS!!!

He was asked if we were the best team Everton had played this season and if he'd just been beaten by the Champions..

No shitty answers, no excuses, he just said yes, definitely..

He also said that Everton had basically tried to rough us up a bit (fair enough) but complemented us on how strong we were..

The guy oozes class..

said during the game clearly watched Spurs having a go at Phil and just put Doucoure on him all game to try and bully him. Jesus was hacked down at will in the first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.