Everton (A) Post Match Thread

This. Some of a certain age are a product of the team we have followed since birth. Yes it does come across negative and defeatist but if you went through the trials and tribulations from 2nd division to now (and years before) we just can't help it. We accept it in ourselves, our long suffering partners/wives have accepted it. Its just who we are. We can argue we should be used to by now but we wont change and its why I fuckin love our fans. Some do too far but we are who we are. We're not all cunts :)
The wife has not been snapped at for weeks, all domestic bliss.

Funny, there was one challenge early on - us on them - which I was surprised Atkinson let go. Then I thought ‘if he’s let that go, what else is he going to let go?’ And I found out.

In fairness to him, he was I thought consistent. He let both teams get away with challenges others would have blown for. But that favoured Everton significantly.

No criticism of Everton, you take the breaks that come your way, but I thought it was bad refereeing.

The refs are all interchangable, useless lumps, especially Andre Marriner
He’s probably thinking I’ve won the European cup why am I answering this bellend’s questions in a stadium made of wood

As you said, top top class gentleman

Haha, that made me laugh, just pictured him thinking that..!

'Wooderson Park' it was old and knackered when I was there in '81, not aged well at all..

I'm surprised with all the fireworks on Merseyside that it hasn't been burnt to the ground yet by a wayward Catherine Wheel.!

Great win and 9 points from Liverpool, Spurs and Everton in 10 days is a fantastic achievement. I thought at times tonight we were a bit sloppy and not quite on it but the hunger and desire is plain for all to see and we were worthy winners. Superb result against a hard working side and almost a full squad available now too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.