Everton (A) Post Match Thread

This.

I rarely feel comfortable.

A poster wrote a post saying some Blues are entitled.

I have never,ever met an entitled fellow Blue.

Have met plenty of "The Sky is Falling In" Blues,i am one of them.

I always expect the unexpected.I think it is an age thing.Fans that have followed through thick,and thin,relegation etc.It is in our DNA
This. Some of a certain age are a product of the team we have followed since birth. Yes it does come across negative and defeatist but if you went through the trials and tribulations from 2nd division to now (and years before) we just can't help it. We accept it in ourselves, our long suffering partners/wives have accepted it. Its just who we are. We can argue we should be used to by now but we wont change and its why I fuckin love our fans. Some do too far but we are who we are. We're not all cunts :)

This Amazon coverage is refreshing, like the good old days.

unbiased commentary.

Surprised they left out a female on the panel in this toxic woke climate.

No doubt that will be corrected at weekend.
I'm not sure what's wrong with having a female on the panel.

Didn't some tw@ or other, on the weekend, say it was "unfair" and it's like 'Pep is like he's playing FIFA' or summat...?
Deep down they know he is the best there is...No amount of money can make a team played like this...For tottenham we did not kdb aguero dias and still thrashed them. The system is that good

When we play the ball quickly there is not a team in the world that can live with us. Just have to try and stop the short spells like in the first half tonight where we play slowly. So many positives though and any team that has 17 wins on the bounce is a damn good one.

Can't help thinking Sergio has to bust a gut in training to get on the pitch, he's known for not being the most dedicated trainer - I just hope he gets on soon as we all know once he smells the grease paint he turns it on...

Imo it is a deliberate ploy over the last few months. The pace of our play on the half way line doesn’t matter, what’s important is the movement from the front 7 when we attack and creating the space and pass. We have been letting the ball do the work, and that has been a key difference since that West Brom draw.

If anything tonight it was the quality of pass, not the speed of play, that let us down. Sterling and Foden in particular were poor with the football, either in under hit passes or just outright giving the ball away.

Lee Dixon bringing up the Pep has only done it with world class players line at 3 clubs,yawn...
Absolutely pointless question

The best clubs want the best manager... why would he go elsewhere to manage players that don't meet his requirements or can't follow his instructions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.