Harry Kane

84%, 42 scored 7 missed.
He's good, but he's no Yaya or Mario, not even a Tevez.
How many did Mario end up missing? I know he didn’t for us but he did miss after he left. Tevez was a hit and hope man. Kane and Shearer both proper penalty takers. Yaya was immense though!

How many did Mario end up missing? I know he didn’t for us but he did miss after he left. Tevez was a hit and hope man. Kane and Shearer both proper penalty takers. Yaya was immense though!
Mario never missed for us mate, who gives a fuck about Milan?
Yeah Tevez hit it and the keeper hoped he didn't get hit by it.

He would be absolutely perfect for us if we look at the transfer purely in the terms of his fit as a player. More of a natural fit (right now at least) than Haaland or any of our other reported targets.

Natural goalscorer with a proven record, excellent hold up play, very good creator/passer of the ball, great in the air, physical, takes a good penalty, a leader and homegrown to boot. He's the complete package.

It's not going to happen though due to his age, injuries and cost - I imagine the club are loath to deal with Levy again after his antics with Walker and we're talking about an asset worth triple the price in this instance.

Someone like Haaland ticks most of the boxes at the age of 20, will likely be a fair bit cheaper (around £100m) and, most importantly, offers the club longevity - whilst Kane would offer an immediate impact, he may only be a £150m level player for 2-3 seasons. Haaland could quite conceivably be one for the next 10+.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.