TV Series

I saw 'Young Rock' on a timeline yesterday and I thought I'd have a look. It seems Dwayne has had a visit to his childhood, growing up around famous wrestling names.

Whilst it wasn't hilarious, in my eyes, it was super interesting to see the wrestling names that, apparently, he was around because of his wrestling family.

It's told in the vain of 'The Wonder Years'/ 'Young Sheldon' type way.

I will have to digest one or two more episodes, I think, to get a proper assessment.

Crime Scene
The Vanishing at Cecil Hotel (Netflix)

True crime documentary series about a young Canadian woman who disappeared while staying at a Skid Row hotel in Los Angeles

Crime Scene
The Vanishing at Cecil Hotel (Netflix)

True crime documentary series about a young Canadian woman who disappeared while staying at a Skid Row hotel in Los Angeles
I think it could have been wrapped up in one or 1 1/2 episodes. Not much that I hadn’t already seen in an episode of unsolved mysteries. The only thing that was new to me was the history of the hotel. Decent though.

Don't know if anyone else feels the same, but I just don't find anything decent anymore. Can't watch superhero/fantasy shite, bored of nordic noir and murder stories. Only thing I'm looking forward to is the next Succession and Fargo (if it turns up anywhere over here). Was going to watch the latest series of Back but missed the first few episodes and they've dropped off catch up now so will give it a miss.

Have actually started cancelling most of my subscriptions as I tend to watch a lot of the old stuff on ITV4 and UK Gold.
So looking forward to Fargo.
That and True Detectives sat at the top of class.,,,

Am watching "Damages" and "Locked up"
Both shows are very watchable.

Hard to beat a show with a strong woman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.