Examples of stupidity.

A miserable old tradesman I used to work with when I was serving my time was a bit absent minded and got loads of phrases/meanings wrong.

After any disagreements he regularly accused me of having "no brains at all..........not one", another thing he said all the time was "quote me if I,m wrong".(instead of correct me).

One time we were working in a nice old lady,s house who brought us a cup of tea, and when she enquired about how the work was going, he said......these jobs can be fcking bastards sometimes!!!. She was gobsmacked, but never complained or anything, later, when I pulled him up on it, he swore he hadnt said it!!!

A lad started work with us not so long ago his job was to assemble office swivel chairs, Anyway, I made a few up as I had to show him and he just had to watch and learn. He start making them with me all was going well, I said "I'll leave you to it any hassle give me a shout".
He comes over a few minutes later and says "I'm after making a mistake I put on all the castors backwards". I started to laugh as I though he was just joking. He said "I'm really sorry". That's when I knew he was being serious. I told him to wheel the chair, As he watched the wheels obviously move.

A miserable old tradesman I used to work with when I was serving my time was a bit absent minded and got loads of phrases/meanings wrong.

After any disagreements he regularly accused me of having "no brains at all..........not one", another thing he said all the time was "quote me if I,m wrong".(instead of correct me).

One time we were working in a nice old lady,s house who brought us a cup of tea, and when she enquired about how the work was going, he said......these jobs can be fcking bastards sometimes!!!. She was gobsmacked, but never complained or anything, later, when I pulled him up on it, he swore he hadnt said it!!!

Worked with a few of these in my time. West and South Yorkshiremen mostly; shit for brains and unprofessional in front of the wrong audience.

Mate and it really was a mate was driving in the summer on the M6 on a warm day, flies hitting windscreen etc. His then wife reading a book so not seeing the flies, decides as it's too hot and opens the side window. He tells her to close it as sticking her arm out of the window will end up with insects all over it.

''Don't be fucking stupid, flies don't use motorways' was her reply.

OK this wasn't a mate, it wasn't even Mrs Mist, it was me...
We were in France at a friend's house. She had some pink salt on the table, I hadn't seen pink salt so picked up the bottle to read the name, 'oh right Hi ma lion, I said' that's different'
It was of course Himalayan salt. Worra knob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.