Examples of stupidity.

My next door neighbour is as thick as a whale omelette. Once came round and asked me if there was enoughtime to walk down to the brownies before it started raining. When I said I had no idea she asked if my wife would know.

She also once asked if I knew how to stop flies hitting your windscreen in the summer.

My next door neighbour is as thick as a whale omelette. Once came round and asked me if there was enoughtime to walk down to the brownies before it started raining. When I said I had no idea she asked if my wife would know.

She also once asked if I knew how to stop flies hitting your windscreen in the summer.
Last ones easy, drive in reverse.

Family Fortunes

Question........name something on your body that you only have one of?

Contestant........big toe

When my wife & I visited Anne Frank's House in Amsterdam, many moons ago ... we heard the guy behind us in the queue whisper to his wife to ask her:
"So, what had she done to upset the Germans ?".
Shouldn't laugh but......

OK this wasn't a mate, it wasn't even Mrs Mist, it was me...
We were in France at a friend's house. She had some pink salt on the table, I hadn't seen pink salt so picked up the bottle to read the name, 'oh right Hi ma lion, I said' that's different'
It was of course Himalayan salt. Worra knob.
Was that recent?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.