Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least you're on Bluemoon - so you're reading differing opinions - will this deprogram you? I hope so. At least it may get you thinking.

Science isn't partisan - it's just facts - and perhaps expert opinion on what to do given the facts.

Politics in stark opposition to science should be questioned - why are such non-expert politicians so confident in their approach - and more to the point - better informed than life-long experts in the field?
The virus is not going away we need to learn to live with it

Country’s can’t stay in lockdown, let’s be honest as a virus it’s not that deadly

The virus is not going away we need to learn to live with it

Country’s can’t stay in lockdown, let’s be honest as a virus it’s not that deadly
> The virus is not going away we need to learn to live with it
Unfortunately so.

> let’s be honest as a virus it’s not that deadly
Unless, you think that somewhere between 0.5 to 2% of all individuals contracting COVID-19 will die and that roughly 3 to 10% of individuals contracting the disease will require emergency hospitalization (and subsequent long term health effects) - then I strongly disagree with you.

Watch this interview with Michael Osterholm if you're able to:
Thanks. Michael Osterholm makes a very powerful cases for not taking our eye off the Covid ball. This is also a strong case for global solutions and world wide vaccinations.

> The virus is not going away we need to learn to live with it
Unfortunately so.

> let’s be honest as a virus it’s not that deadly
Unless, you think that somewhere between 0.5 to 2% of all individuals contracting COVID-19 will die and that roughly 3 to 10% of individuals contracting the disease will require emergency hospitalization (and subsequent long term health effects) - then I strongly disagree with you.
No where near 2%

Thanks. Michael Osterholm makes a very powerful cases for not taking our eye off the Covid ball. This is also a strong case for global solutions and world wide vaccinations.
That’s his specialty and I doubt any country is taking its eye off the ball but he’s not a virologist who’s field of expertise centres on the virus and mutations.

It’s a very sad day personally as my dad lost his 3 week fight against covid today, we are very fortunate to of been allowed in today, oxygen reduced and morphine given, he passed as Sterling scored bizarrely as the notification appeared on my phone, a blue through and through and a sorely missed father and grandfather and unfortunately a stat for tomorrow, sleep well my dad, I love you.

It’s a very sad day personally as my dad lost his 3 week fight against covid today, we are very fortunate to of been allowed in today, oxygen reduced and morphine given, he passed as Sterling scored bizarrely as the notification appeared on my phone, a blue through and through and a sorely missed father and grandfather and unfortunately a stat for tomorrow, sleep well my dad, I love you.
Condolences mate.

oh dear sorry to read that.

Sorry to hear your news blue, take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.