Next League Games

Every fixture is a banana skin playing Thursday- Sunday.
Yes it is for sure. As a natural pessimist, I’m just not counting on the fact that they aren’t capable of going on a decent run. Other than us, their toughest games are in the last three fixtures. Think they will finish above our other ‘ challenger’.

Yes it is for sure. As a natural pessimist, I’m just not counting on the fact that they aren’t capable of going on a decent run. Other than us, their toughest games are in the last three fixtures. Think they will finish above our other ‘ challenger’.
They're capable of finishing ahead of the rags but they've not won more than 3 games in a row all season and had some shocking results, ie Fulham at home. Looking at a mini league of the top half or top 8 they're also a lot more likely to drop points in the easier games than those last 3.

They're capable of finishing ahead of the rags but they've not won more than 3 games in a row all season and had some shocking results, ie Fulham at home. Looking at a mini league of the top half or top 8 they're also a lot more likely to drop points in the easier games than those last 3.
I didn’t know but suspected that. They have Albert back though. I will believe it’s done when we beat them in a few games time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.