Borussia Mönchengladbach (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be the Foden-Jesus-Sterling front 3 for me. It's exactly what we need in these big European games, absolutely incessant pressing, Jesus gives us so much control in midfield when he drops in, he carries the ball so well, Sterling's movement is second to none, there's loads of pace for the counter, and Foden has the spark that gets the team going.

Tore Real Madrid apart and would do the same to anyone.

I think the team picks itself - Ederson; Zinchenko, Dias, Stones, Cancelo; Rodri, KDB, Gundo; Foden, Jesus, Sterling. If he goes with Mahrez, I'll be beyond disappointed. He'll probably try to force Bernardo in, but it would be a mistake IMO.
Reckon that’s pretty much the team but as you say Bernardo in over Phil

A bit of fun ok, to pick a team one would like but to seriously think it is better than the one pep picks armed with the knowledge he has is a bit silly.

You're seriously suggesting that Pep Guardiola, leading football coach of the 21st century with intimate* knowledge of our players, knows better what team to field than me, anonymous random internet dude?

Obviously I know better.

IMV, keep Kev in reserve in case of dire need late on.

Ederson
Cancelo
Dias
Stones
Zinch
Gundog
Rodri
Bernie
Foden
Jesus
Sterling

*not in that way, you perv!

Makes a mockery of the tournament when one (or both) games could be on neutral grounds, yet ‘away’ goals are still a thing. Would be a shit way for anyone to go out
Especially if you have to travel further to your "home " match than the away team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.