Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what it looked like to me but your comment made me curious so I had have had a quick play just now with the daily Gov.uk vaccine data released over the last couple of weeks.

My conclusion is that - based on the data released yesterday - the rate of vaccination has indeed nearly recovered.

For example:

• the data released on Monday showed that vaccinations was only 63% of the level reported 7 days earlier.
  • by Tuesday this had improved, to 75% of the level reported the previous Tuesday.
  • by Wednesday it had improved still further, to 93% of the level reported the previous Wednesday.
  • by yesterday it was at nearly 97% of the level of the previous Thursday.
(There is a very strong pattern in vaccinations, with the data released on Monday always the lowest for the week, normally successively building up to Sunday data, which is usually the highest figure for the week).

But, the big drop off in vaccination rates started in last Friday's data, We will know for sure if the supply problem is behind us at around 4pm this afternoon when today's data is released. If the percentage is well north of 100% then it is well and truly full steam ahead.

I'll update the thread when this new data emerges.
Perhaps we should offer to buy some of Germanys, France or Belgiums vaccines. They clearly are not using them all.

Rolling out Lizzy now to call anti-Vaccers selfish.

They must be desperate,she usually gets splinters in her arse sitting on the Fence avoiding contetious issues.

I find it strange that those with the biggest issues against those not having the vaccination right now,are those that have already had the vaccination.

Yet these people have had the vaccination,and are now supposedly safe,and will only ever have mild symptoms.Now they are out in force abusing those that wont subjugate to the Needle.

Another misconception,is those not having the vaccination, are doing it out of selfishness.

This could not be further from the truth.

All those i know, that are not having the vaccination at this moment in time.Is because they are seiously concerned about the long term ramifications of taking this vaccine.What will be the long term effects on their Brain,nervous, and auto-immune system.Nobody really knows this, because normal testing procedure was circumvented to rush the vaccine out.This is a real concern to a lot of people.

It is sad that so many feel angry about others having valid concerns.

They must be desperate,she usually gets splinters in her arse sitting on the Fence avoiding contetious issues.

I find it strange that those with the biggest issues against those not having the vaccination right now,are those that have already had the vaccination.

Yet these people have had the vaccination,and are now supposedly safe,and will only ever have mild symptoms.Now they are out in force abusing those that wont subjugate to the Needle.

Another misconception,is those not having the vaccination, are doing it out of selfishness.

All those i know, that are not having the vaccination at this moment in time.Is because they are seiously concerned about the long term ramifications of taking this vaccine.What will be the long term effects on their Brain,nervous, and auto-immune system.Nobody really knows this, because normal testing procedure was circumvented to rush the vaccine out.This is a real concern to a lot of people.

Conspiracy theories are not valid concerns. "Subjugate to the needle" haha

How can I sum this up? Bollocks

I agree with you. It isn't selfishness. Ignorance is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.