Garth Crooks' Team of the Week

"I didn't see the City West Ham game but Stones and Dias both scored so they are in my team of the week. What i did seen though was that City's bench cost £400M. No wonder they are on this unbeaten run. With unlimited funds to buy players why chance do other Premier League teams have? I also saw Foden was on the bench which means Pep obviously doesn't trust the boy and that's why he shouldn't be in the England squad for The Euros"

"I didn't see the City West Ham game but Stones and Dias both scored so they are in my team of the week. What i did seen though was that City's bench cost £400M. No wonder they are on this unbeaten run. With unlimited funds to buy players why chance do other Premier League teams have? I also saw Foden was on the bench which means Pep obviously doesn't trust the boy and that's why he shouldn't be in the England squad for The Euros"
Should play a game of guess Garth's team of the week before it's published. So far

GK, Johnstone

Defence, Bartley,

Forwards, El Ghazi

Might get one of Stones or Dias in there but need to save space for Maguire.

JOHN STONES - "My oh my. What a player Michail Antonio is. The way he batters through defenders is reminiscent of Alan Shearer. He gave John Stones all sorts of problems that I haven't seen any other player give him all season. Isn't it refreshing when teams actually have a go at City? I understand it's frightening to play them, but as Antonio showed, anything's possible if you give it a go. Hopefully other teams, starting with Wolves on Tuesday night, take note of this, and look to build on this and cause Stones and co even greater problems in the future. Stones scored a nice goal."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.