Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
England hospital regions:

Patient // Ventilators // change in past 24 hours and v last week

East down 50 to 1113 v 1504 // down 6 to 141 v 169

London down 274 to 1828 v 2734 // down 85 to 455 v 667 :- Huge fall in day here.

Midlands down 35 to 2483 v 3036 // up 2 to 358 v 415 :- slight rise in ventilators

NE & Yorks up 11 to 1747 v 2163 // down 6 to 219 v 252 :- slight rise in patients

North West down 26 to 1602 v 2072 // down 20 to 203 v 272 :- recent deaths may be why ventilator well down

South East down 38 to 1413 v 1875 // down 6 to 190 v 249

South West down 15 to 477 v 758 // up 4 to 64 v 98 :- ventilators up a bit but big week to week drop

Most place with healthy falls which is not common in Sunday and Monday data.

What’s happened to Moss side Blue, Banjani, Kaz . They were all very prominent on this thread . Can’t all be banned surely?

Friends Mum refusing to take, think it’s designed to give people cancer.
you wouldn’t think she was a f*ckin idiot if you met her. But there ya go. Probably read something on social media.

Worrying to see the Manaus variant now in the UK via travellers who flew in from Brazil via Paris then London then into Aberdeen.

And a separate outbreak in Gloucestershire.

This is one of the more serious of the new variants.

I still don't get why air travel is permitted in and out of the country for anything but the most essential of purposes. It's a bizarre risk to take at this stage of the pandemic all things considered.

Bet all those people who are having to stay 10 days in a hotel at a cost of nearly £2k will be delighted to hear that some people have waltzed through and are now spreading variants.

My own view is that quarantine is a waste of time and money: you will not stop the variants getting in they will get in anyway via transport/key delivery links.

Not quite the right thread but anyway, got covid in November and struggled ever since with chest, headaches, taste and smell fatigue and aching bones, had the az vaccine at 10.00 am today and been waiting for side effects but omg I feel brand new, tasting my wine was like the first time, chest is clear as a bell headache gone, legs feel like I could go for a run, it’s utterly bizarre, feel like this should be shared with the medical professionals, it’s like I’ve had a miracle drug, how can this be

Not quite the right thread but anyway, got covid in November and struggled ever since with chest, headaches, taste and smell fatigue and aching bones, had the az vaccine at 10.00 am today and been waiting for side effects but omg I feel brand new, tasting my wine was like the first time, chest is clear as a bell headache gone, legs feel like I could go for a run, it’s utterly bizarre, feel like this should be shared with the medical professionals, it’s like I’ve had a miracle drug, how can this be
Sure you’ve not had a line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.