Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley n’all

These US owners are a disgrace!

Plus they’re the ones who collude to change the football landscape to suit their dodgy ways of owning clubs with things like Project Big Picture and a threats of breakaway European Super Leagues if they don’t get their own way with historical performance in Europe meaning they get automatic places in Euro comps.
Dead right. Unfortunately we have the majority of neutral fans who are too thick to see this and a media which will be OK whatever happens and who are complicit to leading people up the garden path.

Last edited:
just had a quick perusal of Squawk, on the thread where they gather to tell each other how little they care about us. It seems they've been derailed on there by a row about Brexit of all things.

Someone on here mentioned the other day that that site and its respondents aren't particularly popular with match going littlepool supporters. Seems the bloke quoted below falls into the latter of those 2 groups-

Aintree Rum

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • View Profile
    • Email
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons

« Reply #12740 on: Today at 09:57:30 am »

Quote from: Samie on Today at 01:03:04 am
I presume you read RAWK before signing up? What lead you to believe a supposed LFC fan would be welcome here if they revealed themselves to be a brexit lovin' twat?

I fear the rum day's are numbered.

I see what I'd heard about this place is true then...not a place for real Liverpudlians, just plastic, spineless glory hunting filth from God only knows where...mostly darn sarth by the looks of things.

I expect Spurs (with a revitalised Bale) and a typical Arsenal to finish the season strongly. The battle for the top four will be tight.

Post about City fans on squawk.

They're all Brexit voting Gammons. You can see it on every fan video, or in the rare occasion one actually has his true profile pic on social media. Balding 45 year old white guys.

I was really pleased at being called a 45 y/o. I hope the club don't take away my coffin dodgers season card discount.

They're all Brexit voting Gammons. You can see it on every fan video, or in the rare occasion one actually has his true profile pic on social media. Balding 45 year old white guys.

I was really pleased at being called a 45 y/o. I hope the club don't take away my coffin dodgers season card discount.
He seems to the dipper equivalent of many on here. Except 45 yo's get called FOC's.
That loyal Dipper fan you quote seems to be totally unaware of that Irish man who makes a fortune out being watched as he watches TV.

I’ve just turned 45, am white and my hair is receding.
Am I in the right place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.