Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a look on RAWK earlier as I like seeing the meltdown. They have a thread about us titled 'The Lisbon Lyons'. Really made me chuckle.... :')

It's not dick van dyke's absence that's a problem it's the front three going missing that's a bigger issue, they were still top when the goals were going in but now they have dried up it looks far more of a problem (no complaints from me mind - I love it).
All media awards and accolades for one or the other causes jealousy and their front three starting to look like they hate each other.
Perhaps all the nonsense with bingo being being best manager in the world, Henderson greatest captain ever shit.
Individual acclaim creates division and long may it last.
As long as they ignore us the more it motivates, long may it continue.
(KDB is so modest I can't so him showing Billy big bollux attitude to be honest)
Big thanks to BBC - personality my arse.

It's all gone to pot since Thiago returned from nearly 4 months out.

They've gone from bypassing the midfield cloggers to now Thiago tap tap tapping the ball around in the middle of the park racking up meaningless passes to the joy of the statisticians.

But, but, when he kicks the ball it makes a different sound to anyone else.

Last edited:
If they don't win the league its going to be reported as being all down to VVD's injury though. Nothing will be said of this run of 4 games where they scored the grand total of 1 goal against West Brom, Newcastle, Southampton and Man United, or the fact that they conceded 7 at Villa Park with VVD in the team.

This made me laugh from Liverpool podcast/echo

Liverpool cannot afford to make Man City's Kevin de Bruyne mistake with Thiago Alcantara​

"I don't want him to be a player that Liverpool become over-reliant on - a kind of 'Thiago's on the pitch, give it to him and he'll sort it out' type approach," said Dan Morgan

"Man City, if they are in trouble, they give him the ball and ask him to carry them to the promised land, like Steven Gerrard type stuff but with a better team around him."

I mean, its not true. Anyone who's watched us would know this. It certainly wasnt true when we beat them in the league and Kevin missed 19 games. Who is this comment for? Why would someone say this?
I'm also happy for Thiago to not be any good

Who could possibly forget those legendary, insightful contributions of Aldridge's to such R4 programmes as 'The Moral Maze', 'The Brains Trust' and 'Any Questions' etc..? Why, even Hegel, Wittgenstein, Schopenhauer and the like would have grovelled at his feet, such is the power of his thinking/rationale..
He has certainly got the capacity for drinking to join this elite band of philosophers.

If we win the league this season that's 3/4 and the one they did win everyone was distracted totally by Covid and they could not even really celebrate it. lets hope so.
Let’s be honest, the one they did win was not really COVID, more VAR inspired coupled with us being off the pace (I think mentally we were drained from the constant challenge of not just having to be the best but be the best by some margin due to the way we are reffed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.