Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that if you have the NHS app, you can access your medical records. Family members who have had the jab have seen their app update with the vaccine info after a couple of days. Seems to me this would be a quick way to resolving the vaccine passport issue?
I just checked and you are right. My medical record was updated too with incredible details of the jab that presumably makes sense to the doctor but will mean little if you do not have a medical degree.

Wales data:

12 deaths - was 13 last week

208 cases - was 236 last week

3.1% positivity - was 4.1% last week

Weekly Pop score 57 - down from 60 yesterday - was 76 last week.

More good news here.

Wales vaccinations update:

942, 017 first doses given - 8532 today - was 7816 yesterday & 8853 last week

124, 781 second doses given - 13, 065 today - was 7897 yesterday & 9550 last week

I see Ontario in Canada is rejecting the new data studies on the AZ vaccine and refusing to sanction it to over 65s. Because it is 'less effective in their view'. When the data says the opposite.

That original message has created problems everywhere that look like still being hard to break down. In India they are still not using it either and opting for their own vaccine that seems to have had little positive attention elsewhere.

I was hoping we were over these vaccine wars but it seems not.

We really have to get to the point where nobody asked who makes the vaccine. Like we have with virtually every other vaccine in history. It is THE jab. You get it. That's all. Not an economic battle of big pharma protecting its own.

Viewing perhaps the most important vaccination programme in global history as a commercial competition is going to cost many lives needlessly.

This is the kind of story our journalists should be chasing.

Last edited:
They’ve been working far more than 9 to 5 on that vaccine etc etc

I suppose as she put a bit of money towards the moderna one it’s partially understandable.

I bet this is indeed winding a few up mind...
Dolly Parton doing more to shake up the anti vaxxers than anyone with humour too.

Though at the same time still plugging one vaccine over another.

So bit of a mixed message.

I see Ontario in Canada is rejecting the new data studies on the AZ vaccine and refusing to sanction it to over 65s. Because it is 'less effective in their view'. When the data says the opposite.

That original message has created problems everywhere that look like still being hard to break down. In India they are still not using it either and opting for their own vaccine that seems to have had little positive attention elsewhere.

I was hoping we were over these vaccine wars but it seems not.

We really have to get to the point where nobody asked who makes the vaccine. Like we have with virtually every other vaccine in history. It is THE jab. You get it. That's all. Not an economic battle of big pharma protecting its own.

Viewing perhaps the most important vaccination programme in global history as a commercial competition is going to cost many lives needlessly.

This is the kind of story our journalists should be chasing.

India not using it?

They have been helping make AZ and gave millions of doses out last week to the homeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.