Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three years ago City had the chance to win the league by beating this lot at home. 2-0 up at half time, Sterling had missed a sitter, and the NBC Sports commentator asked "are Manchester U****d being humiliated?" They were, and then they weren't, it ended 2-3. This time please do humiliate them, City. Score early and score often. A yellow card for Fernandes diving would be welcome, too.
Re. the title race, just watched "Chariots of Fire" again. There's that scene when Eric Liddell is about to turn on the speed to run away with the race and win the gold, his coach says "Ah, but his head's not back yet" and then Liddell puts his head back and goes into overdrive. That's what I want on Sunday, City, give it your best and leave the others in the dust.
A real sickener, thought it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to win it against them gone forever, not so sure now. All forgotten a week later when we beat Spurs and they lost to the mighty WBA to gift wrap us the title.

We've been managing games brilliantly over the last few weeks. Taking the sting out of games and conserving energy and rotating players.

They will press us high up, especially in the early part of the game and look to hit us on the break.

A similar line-up as to when we won at Stamford Bridge would be my preference, as below, but given the form Mahrez is in I'd be reluctant not to start him... No idea what Pep will do, but our home record against them doesn't reflect the gulf in quality, so I really hope we can make this a convincing win.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
Silva
Foden
Sterling
De Bruyne
Yep I think that would be the right approach and right line-up

Didn't realise that we'd only beaten them at home once since 2014. That's a pretty shocking record. Time to put that right.
Bloody hell that's a long time, didn't know that, oh well we'll have to put that right

This must be one of the toughest team selections in Pep's time at MCFC.

Without drawing out the permutations, I think that he is going to have to choose between Bernardo and KDB alongside Gundo.
You can't leave Bernie out, I'd prefer him to start and play like he did last night closing everyone down all over the pitch he was a terrier chasing every thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.