Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, that’s one of the things I was thinking but what struck me as well was the three tonight weren’t the ‘old guard’ i.e. Shearer, Lineker, Wright, Keown, Laurenson, but two of the ‘younger ones. Alex Scott and Steve someone. Plus the presenter was Gaby Logan!
So as well as admitting that we are brilliant maybe they are not toeing the ‘party’ line but going their own way.
There is so much competition to get the good pundits now that they may be able to air their own views!
The tide is turning lads and lasses, the tide is turning!
Most teams we play just now must feel they are in a canoe on the Corryvreckan and have lost their paddle lol

Just heard a Sky radio advert where the guy says: “And the noisy neighbours,Man City,take on Man Utd”. Can’t help themselves indeed.
I've never quite understood why Ferguson used that phrase or why the arse lickers continue to use it.
I don't think it is our cheering as we won trophy after trophy. Definitely not the roar throughout the country which he heard in Sunderland when Kun scored and billions of hairs stood on end.

Last edited:
Just seen the result, another stunning nil nil draw. Smash the cunts on Sunday and it’s 17 points clear with 10 games to go, I wonder how that sounds to tyler and rat boy?
I’m not sure, 2 months ago the great phlegm spitter was claiming that the United Livarpool title race was good for football and what every single football fan in the world was desperate to see. Personally, as a City fan, I’m devastated that we don’t get to see this miracle title race between 2 £1b squads playing hoofball to the death.

I’m not sure, 2 months ago the great phlegm spitter was claiming that the United Livarpool title race was good for football and what every single football fan in the world was desperate to see. Personally, as a City fan, I’m devastated that we don’t get to see this miracle title race between 2 £1b squads playing hoofball to the death.
To be fair they are still battling each other, just not for the top prize

I've never quite understood by Ferguson used that phrase or why the arse lickers continue to use it.
I don't think it is our cheering as we won trophy after trophy. Definitely not the roar throughout the country which he heard in Sunderland when Kun scored and billions of hairs stood on end.
He adopted it when we had first been taken over, and our PR department was quite aggressive. The Tevez poster in particular riled him, not least because he was smart enough to know we were coming after them. He had a go at Vicky Kloss in the tunnel around the same time about something. I can’t remember what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.