Haaland or Messi

Who should City sign?

• Total voters
This poll wouldn't get on my tits if there wasn't already a number of posters that really do think we are limited to one or another. This just reinforces that.
Not really. I think we can all understand that we can sign both, but it’s interesting to see the perspective IF we could only sign one - who would we choose.

It’s a harmless poll anyway, there’s too much shit in life to get worked up over this.

Not really. I think we can all understand that we can sign both, but it’s interesting to see the perspective IF we could only sign one - who would we choose.

It’s a harmless poll anyway, there’s too much shit in life to get worked up over this.
Eh, anyone could have guess how this poll would have turned out.

Can see it now......'Ahh, he's going there but the fans don't want him! How can you not want the best player in the world?' We don't need to feed the beast.

Wonder how this exact same poll would fare on a Barcelona forum.

Can see it now......'Ahh, he's going there but the fans don't want him! How can you not want the best player in the world?' We don't need to feed the beast.
"...In a poll on the Blue Moon Manchester City supporters' website, an incredible 90% of City fans said they didn't want their club to sign Messi..."

Signing both is quite possible and something that the club is pursuing. I voted for Messi, I want to watch the GOAT play for my club. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that we shouldn't miss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.