Haaland or Messi

Who should City sign?

• Total voters
I think messi and aguero will be playing together next season ! so i cant see both haaland and messi at city ! the poll could be messi and aguero or haaland! in an ideal world haaland stays at dortmund for one more season and we get messi this summer but its unlikely! too tough to decide!

I think messi and aguero will be playing together next season ! so i cant see both haaland and messi at city ! the poll could be messi and aguero or haaland! in an ideal world haaland stays at dortmund for one more season and we get messi this summer but its unlikely! too tough to decide!
Not so sure about that, maybe both go to Inter Miami then go to Newells and Independiente.

Joan Laporta winning the election this weekend would significantly reduce the chance of Messi joining us this summer.

I can see Kun going over to Barca to play with his mate, a two year swansong for both of them and then going over to NYCFC?

Joan Laporta winning the election this weekend would significantly reduce the chance of Messi joining us this summer.

I can see Kun going over to Barca to play with his mate, a two year swansong for both of them and then going over to NYCFC?
I'm doubtful they can further stack on their wagebill with Aguero. Aguero ain't exactly gonna play for them for free.

I'm doubtful they can further stack on their wagebill with Aguero. Aguero ain't exactly gonna play for them for free.
They'll find a way, don't worry. Everything is for short-term gain over there. That's why they'll pay Griezmann 900k a week, why they spent over 100mil on Dembele, why they got rid of Suarez and went to all that trouble for Braithwaite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.