The FTSE

Guys I need some advice please :
I am looking to put 20 k into a stock and shares ISA and need some advice on the best funds to put my money into.

The number of funds on offer is overwhelming. My risk level is probably mid to high and the funds would be topped up each year with no intention of touching them for the next 10 years or so.

Any help appreciated !

I am looking to put 20 k into a stock and shares ISA and need some advice on the best funds to put my money into.

The number of funds on offer is overwhelming. My risk level is probably mid to high and the funds would be topped up each year with no intention of touching them for the next 10 years or so.

Any help appreciated !

If your risk tolerance really is mid to high I know of a nice little savings account you are free to drop the £20k in :)

Any help appreciated !

Yolo it in to GME.

I’d get some crypto if I was you. I know it won’t be in an ISA, but I’d definitely be spending at least a few hundred quid on cryptos if I were in your position.

Some of my pension goes into the Scottish Mortgage Investment trust. It will have no doubt taken a battering this week, but I try and get 20% annually and this fund has done that easy. As has Bitcoin if you average it out.

My advice would be make sure you spread it out, or put it in a fund that does that for you. You could do worse than the FTSE All-World.

Any help appreciated !
I use vanguard with an American equity fund. The fees cannot be beaten and are brilliant if you want cheap, simple and tax effective passive investing

Synairgen have a drug called SNG001.
Was originally developed to treat viral pneumonia in COPD sufferers.
Has been repurposed as a covid play.
Excellent results in Phase 2 hoslital trial.
They are crunching the numbers from a Phase 2 home trial currently.
They are running their own Phase 3 hospital worldwide trial at the moment.
They have been taken onto the US gvmnt funded Phase 2/3 Activ 2 trial and started dosing patients on 10th Feb.

Their drug is interferon beta, something your body should produce to fight viral infections.
As you get older you produce less.
Some people also produce antibodies against their own interferon.
There are a large amount of papers coming out now showing that a subdued interferon response is critical in severe covid.

This is a small British company from Southampton, and imhv it is a scandal the British gvmnt haven't got behind them.

Imhv there is much higher upside potential to this share than downside.
Dyor gla

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.