Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Evans. Scouse w*nker. Independent.

Manchester City’s state-sanctioned greatness has them in a league of their own before derby​

Delooney. Twitter page.

Will there ever be a world where Man City are bigger than Man United? It’s a bigger issue than it seems not least with how clubs are run now
I was just about to post this abomination. Vile lying ramblings of a racist. City have made the league more competitive and taken it away from the the closed shop the USA clubs want. Leicester Won due to us opening the door. Look at West Ham, Everton & Villa this season. None of this would be possible as the History clubs would have poached their talent. The Scum raped and pillaged the league for years.

Nothing but racist behaviour plain and simple. The hatred for Arab owners is clear & organised.

I live at Media City and have sometimes caught a Liverpool game at Lime bar, the number of Liverpool fans there far out weigh the number of City fans when I've seen us play there - bbc & itv is infested with them. Also remember passing Second City in Ancoats on Saturday there were more Liverpool fans in there for the 530 ko than united fans at 12 30, I've watched us play them there to and the crowd was 50:50 bet you wont find the same happening in liverpool
Scousers are economic migrants. Loads of them choose to live, work and raise their kids here rather than their own shithole

Just noticed he express headline for the derby,(on the bbc gossip page), it reads.............

"The immovable object meets the unstoppable force"!!

Whilst I agree that magliar could be the immovable object, I fail to see which of those descriptions fit the rags in a good way.

Looks like they cant think of a realistic positive to describe the rags so have described us twice!!

Ian Ladyman. Daily United.

Man City's first Premier League title nine years ago signalled an arrival... now, with their rivals struggling, their thirst for improvement and huge financial clout puts the club on the threshold of even greater dominance​

Our nearest challengers, United, haven't even averaged 2 points a game, which is usually the minimum rate for a title challenge. Why is this City's fault?

I see City have donated several hundred laptops to local schools in East Manchester, including data packages and City’s IT team setting them all up too. Well I said I see, but I actually only saw it on City’s website, I didn’t see it on the bbc?
Laptops made in Myanmar as proof the oil moneyed state owned club are supporting a Police state.

I was just about to post this abomination. Vile lying ramblings of a racist. City have made the league more competitive and taken it away from the the closed shop the USA clubs want. Leicester Won due to us opening the door. Look at West Ham, Everton & Villa this season. None of this would be possible as the History clubs would have poached their talent. The Scum raped and pillaged the league for years.

Nothing but racist behaviour plain and simple. The hatred for Arab owners is clear & organised.
The demented ravings of a bitter, racist, alcoholic madman. American owners pose the greatest existential threat to football as we know it, with their closed shop mentality and sheer terror of the idea of sporting merit, sporting mobility, promotion and relegation. But yeah, Tony, lets all “look over there at what the brown people are up to!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.