#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the boo boys are back. He fucked up for the pen then ran his bollocks off till he went off.

Much bigger issues out there than Jesus.
agree but the fact there is still debate about whether he should be starting after 3-4 years at the club should also tell you something.

Everyone knows his positives....but his negatives (a striker who is poor in front of goal and chooses to pass rather than shoot) is an issue in itself.

We know Kun is at the end - we need better than Jesus to replace him.....vastly better.

That’s exactly what we want from a number 9, to run his bollocks off.

Lets save money and replace him with Mo Farah.

If running your bollocks off is the litmus test can I offer my jack russell trigger.

Its not what we want from a number 9 but its the minimum you expect in a game, never mind a derby. I will take what Jesus did over he likes of Debruyne, Mahrez and Sterling etc who were all zombies out there today.

His minimum is his maximum. We need more from the main striker.
I want more from the other 9 players on the pitch as well. Jesus is not a 'main' striker, we all know this. Stop judging the lad on it. He spends more time out of the box than in it and if you dont think thats Pep telling him that then you need to watch it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.