United (H) Post Match Thread

This is something I have been thinking for several weeks. It won’t be a popular statement, but I would like to see City cash in on Sterling in the summer. For me he is regressing, missing sitters, failing to control the ball, falling over himself.
If we want to win the Champs league then we need better. He was brilliant and still has some good moments. But overall I feel we could do better. A good time to cash in whilst his stock is still high.
I shall wait for the Pelters to come.

He's been absolutely amazing for us and is a City legend, but i honestly think we play better without KDB. It's as if he has to dictate all our attacking plays as he knows he's the "star" man. He tries too hard and that is his demise. I think going forward he doesn't start for us..

A brain fart by Jesus aside, we missed some sitters and KDB is two weeks away from anything approaching full fitness. Our best front five comes from Raheem, Foden, Bernardo, Gundy, Jesus and Mahrez. Until KDB is back up to speed, we are best playing him sparingly. Sergio is going to play cup games . Take it on the chin and go again.

Nonsense. You watched him at all these past few months? Unfortunately we reverted to last season today by having fuck all control of the game.

Cancelo is instructed to step into midfield and it generally works. It doesn’t work however when within seconds of us regaining possession, KDB or any of the other forwards fucking punt the ball straight to the opposition leaving him stranded in midfield.

Same goes for Rodri and Gundo. If we don’t control the pace of the game it plays to our weaknesses.
Yeah felt a bit for cancello today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.