United (H) Post Match Thread

Does Pep not realise that our main rivals and our biggest fixture domestically is against these twats! No one else, but this noisy lot! The less said about Sterling the better and De Bruyne again come on!! Don't think he passed to a blue shirt in the opening twenty minutes!! No Phil again? No Silva? I mean the penalty didn't help but it was so frustrating to watch today. You need to sort out these derby performances Pep I dont care how many point clear we are. Fuming, again!

Why is Aguero on the bench if hes not a viable option when we need goals.
Something not right there

The game was always in the Rags' hands since Gabriel Jesus gave away the pen. I'm pretty certain Pep would be playing much more cautiously to draw the Rags out, but the 0-1 removed that choice.

As Pep said, sometimes his game plan doesn't get 'seen' due to player mistakes. And today, we made those mistakes.

This loss and the Rags got their temporary bragging rights defo hurts. But at the end of the day, I'll still say "mind the fucking gap".

I’ll never turn on Pep, even after yet another Derby performance like this one but today is a perfect example of why we will never ever win the Champions league or even get to a final with him as manager. Personally I don’t care about that as he whole shebang is bent anyway but over the last few years there have been worryingly predictable performances in so many big derby games and knockout CL ties. There’s a pattern:

1) Talk up the opposition. Include phrases such as “We are not yet on their level, we are not the same size as them. We do not have the history of them. They are a European giant”
2) Disregard the team sheet and tactics that have got us into such a great position and prove how amazing you are by changing a winning formula .
3) Never, ever, under any circumstances play Foden for the full 90 minutes in a game where every football fan in the country knows he would be busting a gut to do well.
4) ALways play Raheem in games where history tells you he will shit his pants and underperform.
5) Talk our performances down publicly Thus risking undermining players confidence.
6) Repeat next time.

Watch out for point one should we get past Gladbach and draw a Bayern,Barca, Madrid. I will pay off the mortgage of the entire forum if he doesn’t use one of those phrases in the run up to the game.

I can never complain about Pep, he’s clearly the greatest manager we’ve had and turned us into an unbelievable side.

But, I’m fucking sick of him not getting the team set right for the derby, mentally or tactically. How many fucking times is he going to let fucking noddy the Norwegian gnome beat him?!

It’s fucking unacceptable how shit we perform against these cunts. They’re wank, couldn’t fucking score against palace, none of theirs would get in our first team, yet we fuck up so many games against them. Why?

Team selection was completely wrong and as predicted our performance was at the level that we were at at the start of the season

KDB shoe horned in unblanaces the team - it exposes GUndogan and Rodri and Cancello (to a lesser extent).

Foden and Bernardo should be pissed off....Mahrez and Sterling need to be dropped. Mahrez again failing to turn up in a game that really means something......

Gabby - everyone knows the positives but the negatives are too big to ignore....a striker who chooses to pass instead of shoot and one who when he does shoot just isnt good enough

Pep has a problem in that h has to drop KDB but will he.

He also has to start giving Kun game time....I said a month or so back I believe Kun is being managed out of the team and nothing since has led me to believe different. Thats all well and good and I can understand it froma certain point of view but give him game time when others are not performing.

the team today should have been a midfield o

rodri Gundogan Bernardo Foden

then you have two of Kun, Jesus, Mahrez and Sterling to pick from for the last two places...I would have had KDB on the bench so not including him in the starting line up options.

you are saying what I think just cant type fast enough being somewhat pissed.

Still would got something out of the game regardless of performance and neither Mbappe or Haaland wouldn't of made much of difference. PGMOL knew what they were doing in this game
Nah. Only got ourselves to blame.
Anyway, it’s one game, we’re still 11 points ahead and we can get back to focussing on the next game instead of records.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.