United (H) Post Match Thread

Obviously not a good result, and I think we lost due to United's counter working perfectly. But we did have good periods in that game if we are to take something out of it.

Foden should have started. Make what you will about Bernie starting (I think he should have), but the argument for Foden is even stronger considering how well he did against Bissaka in his last game, AND he was rested.

Well, carry on I guess, I've lately tried to develop the mentality of not letting things like this ruin my day/week, because then United has won even more than just that game.

Bone head foul / penalty by Jesus in the first minute placed doubt in everyone... Played tentative/ shite as a result. Agree that Foden Bernie should have started, KDB looked lost.
Yeah, probably that penalty put a big brake on the initial plans for the game, not only that but the pace was broken and we couldn't find our feet

It's annoying losing to that shower and they are a shower, and I'd always want to beat them.....but at the end of the day it was for pride and we got a bloody nose.

I will be worried if we struggle the next couple of games.

I think at this point we can safely say a new contract for Kun Aguero is not something Txiki/Soriano is preparing to pull up any time soon...

Whatever

Disapointing to lose to that lot, but considering we have already wiped the floor with the rest of the league this season it is what it is.

Mahrez had a okay game I thought, Foden showed that there is no attacker in the squad deserving more minutes than him after he came on and Stones was terrific. Add Zinc as well. All the others were below par overall and had moments of nightmare.

The experience of having to chase a game might do wonders for us now that the CL is heating up, we need to react better than today that is for sure

Tbh I'm glad we had this loss leading up to the Champions league, shit that it was against united but still miles clear. Sterling has to be one of the most frustrating players in big game, never known a player to consistently miss from 6 yards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.