United (H) Post Match Thread

We can't really have any complaints. The rags deserved their win.

Terrible start but played quite well 1st half after the first 10 mins. Absolute dogshit second half.

A few players well off the pace today.

Not as arsed as usual after a derby defeat. Pep should be embarrassed that he kepts getting out thought by the clueless rag manager in the derby though.
I’ve a very strong feeling that fergies presence in the stands had a lot to do with their team today ,

No energy in midfield without Bernardo.

KDB stunk the place out in the first half.

Walker should have started ahead of Cancelo considering how dangerous Luke Shaw has been all season.

In our last 3 games; Man United, West Ham and Wolves - Bernardo has been dropped for 2 of them. I’m not sure what Arsenal have to do with that, or what’s difficult about that statement.

You said this -

Dropped for 2 of the last 3 as soon as King Kev is back from injury. Hope that clears it up for you.

Which is complete bollocks. Kev's been back for 4 games and 2 of them Bernardo and KDB started together - Arsenal, Wolves. Hardly being dropped as soon as KDB is back, is it?

While we're on the subject of complete falsehoods you also said this -

Funny, really funny how in 18/19 when we won 14 league games on the bounce our midfield 2 for the whole run? David Silva and Bernardo.

Which is categorically untrue, and I don't know why you think other blues would forget what actually happened so soon. Bernardo played on the right wing for 10 of those 14 league wins, with KDB in midfield with David Silva and Gundogan. He played in midfield 3 times and was benched for the other game.

I don't know why you're trying so hard to create some made up bullshit narrative about Bernardo being treated badly but the fact is he's played more than anyone else in the side since that West Brom draw, and while it's great to have him back in form, it was high time for him to get a break when he did vs. West Ham, and he'll probably be rested more over the rest of March because we need him at 100% for the FA Cup and the CL knockouts, not what will be a pretty straight forward end to the league title, however painful a derby loss might be.

No energy in midfield without Bernardo.

KDB stunk the place out in the first half.

Walker should have started ahead of Cancelo considering how dangerous Luke Shaw has been all season.
Cancelo has been brilliant of late, so I can see why he started. Pep wasn't to know he would have his worst game in ages. A few others did, too.

The one constant at City are us the fans to the players it is just a job a lot of them showed that today, no passion . Pep picked a team that lacked any motivation Foden came on late and was our best player. The run was always going to come to an end but being against the rags makes it a bitter pill to swallow. Bernardo and Foden should have started

Let’s face it, we are streets ahead of the rags in terms of quality. This was just a blip and we we’re off our game. They have over achieved this season and have been lucky with half their goals coming through goofy’s penalties. We made them look good. As for us we’ll be back to business next game.

Fucking fuming. The line up was wrong and what happened thereafter was so predictable. An utter scandal that Bernie so no action today.
I understand Bernardo is running a lot and I mean a lot, so he needs a rest, but Pep could have done something even without Bernardo, or to try to change things earlier. That right side didn't work from the first to the last minute. We lost the game as a team and because of manager's decisions. But Pep will need to sort out KdB issue sooner or later, because since coming back from his injury, he is completely out of form and out of sync with this false nine mantra.

All week my fear was Pep would overthink again and come up with the wrong answers. Our amazing record of wins spunked on the altar of the rags. This is where Pep fails and Ole the master tactician does him again.
On the plus side mate. Noddy now gets a stay of execution. Can only benefit us.

I wonder if Pep is embarrassed by his record against him.

Missus is now convinced Pep was a closet Rag as a Kid.

Makes you wonder :-)

I honestly don't think he does. It's just another game to him. He doesn't need to understand what it's like to be a genuine fan of the club.
Read some of the books about him - you'll realise that he more than understands what it means to be a genuine fan. But top level coaches don't approach games in 'local fan mode'. And thank god for that - ten of the moaners near me in the North Stand have vastly different opinions - ten different opinions. Coaches aren't paid to approach matches and derbies like fans - thankfully.

You said this -

Which is complete bollocks. Kev's been back for 4 games and 2 of them Bernardo and KDB started together - Arsenal, Wolves. Hardly being dropped as soon as KDB is back, is it?

While we're on the subject of complete falsehoods you also said this -

Which is categorically untrue, and I don't know why you think other blues would forget what actually happened so soon. Bernardo played on the right wing for 10 of those 14 league wins, with KDB in midfield with David Silva and Gundogan. He played in midfield 3 times and was benched for the other game.

I don't know why you're trying so hard to create some made up bullshit narrative about Bernardo being treated badly but the fact is he's played more than anyone else in the side since that West Brom draw, and while it's great to have him back in form, it was high time for him to get a break when he did vs. West Ham, and he'll probably be rested more over the rest of March because we need him at 100% for the FA Cup and the CL knockouts, not what will be a pretty straight forward end to the league title, however painful a derby loss might be.
Fucking hell I got the sequence of games wrong, well shoot me (or write an essay). In one of the last 4 seasons we played a significant and successful portion of the season playing a midfield 3 of Gundogan Silva and Silva. Is that fucking vague enough for you or are you going to find me and twat me with your ring binder full of facts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.