United (H) Post Match Thread

Exactly. Massive difference with flapping and pissed off.

I'm still fuming I hate losing to these twats completely ruined the day and will do so until Southampton...Thank fuck we are playing Wednesday to put today to bed.
Win the next two and we’ll be 17 points ahead of them, today will be a bad distant memory and their new optimism will be crushed

fail to win the next two and I for one will be flapping

Well we recall things very differently mate. Based on the ground he covers I’d say Bernardo is our fittest player and I’d say he was out of form after a literal 3 month media campaign smearing him as a racist. With performances like today it’s actually Sterling, Mahrez and Kevin that need a 3 or 4 game break.

We do recall things differently, for example you said he'd been dropped for 2/3 games since Kev came back, and actually he's played in 4/6 of them.

We do recall things differently, for example you said he'd been dropped for 2/3 games since Kev came back, and actually he's played in 4/6 of them.
That’s not a question of recollection mate, it’s just a fact that in the last 3 games it’s been Bernardo who’s been treated like the bit part player - which was my original statement.

That’s not a question of recollection mate, it’s just a fact that in the last 3 games it’s been Bernardo who’s been treated like the bit part player - which was my original statement.

They started together vs. Wolves, and Arsenal so how the fuck was Bernardo the bit part player?

Its crazy how we have been vulnerable to counter attacks since KDB is back too. It's simply not working with KDB in this system.
Back to what we were doing best Rodders, Gundogan and Bernardo.

Exactly, no player is indispensable or irreplaceable. By design or accident, in his absence Pep came up with a winning formula that also solved our frailties. I'm not saying he's finished obviously but for me he's an impact sub at the moment unless Pep finds a way to get him into the team without disrupting our recently found rhythm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.