United (H) Post Match Thread

I understand Bernardo is running a lot and I mean a lot, so he needs a rest, but Pep could have done something even without Bernardo, or to try to change things earlier. That right side didn't work from the first to the last minute. We lost the game as a team and because of manager's decisions. But Pep will need to sort out KdB issue sooner or later, because since coming back from his injury, he is completely out of form and out of sync with this false nine mantra.
Nothing Pep can do when players can't hit the target from close range or even connect with the ball two yards out. No-one's saying we played well or anything like it, but even you know that Pep knows more about formations, team selections, tactics and when to change things than angry blokes on Blue Moon. We're all entitled to opinions.

Pep pep yet again you have shown you do not give a shit about the Manchester derby Luke fuckiń shaw runs the length of the pitch and wallops it in no aguero no Bernardo ...rodri and gundogan cannot handle a high pressing side let’s drive on and forget this one
The KFC advert on the hoardings behind our goal should be taken down. Fatty Shaw thought he was on a winner and turns out he was

Good time to lose. Everyone was getting a bit carried away. This is a wake up call. The longer a run looks that goes on, the bigger the fall. Better it comes now than in the CL later stages. The reaction in the next two games is all that matters now.
You serious???? Smashing these twats today then losing to Southampton would have been a good time to lose... if there is such a thing !!

I understand Bernardo is running a lot and I mean a lot, so he needs a rest, but Pep could have done something even without Bernardo, or to try to change things earlier. That right side didn't work from the first to the last minute. We lost the game as a team and because of manager's decisions. But Pep will need to sort out KdB issue sooner or later, because since coming back from his injury, he is completely out of form and out of sync with this false nine mantra.
The thing is Sam I think Bernardo is one of the few players who gets us as fans and what a derby means, he starts all day long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.