Running thread

I’ve decided that assuming I’ve no lasting ill effects of the vaccine then I’m going to do the 10k on Sunday, not done one for well over a year, but feel like now is the time again. Planned the double parkrun route for Heaton.

Let‘s have it.

Yeah, it's certainly getting hotter already. It's awful during the summer when it has to be early morning or not at all.
I'm running the Valencia marathon again this December so got to keep the training going from now on.
Are you on strava?

Just downloaded it and joined the BM run club. My old phone was too old to download the Strava app so I was using an Asics one.

Good work on the marathon. I was contemplating doing the half marathon in October but I think it will end up knocking me back. I quite enjoy doing up to 12k so no point pushing it with my knees.

Gonna try to do 10k in the next hour. What's this 10k on Sunday?

Just downloaded it and joined the BM run club. My old phone was too old to download the Strava app so I was using an Asics one.

Good work on the marathon. I was contemplating doing the half marathon in October but I think it will end up knocking me back. I quite enjoy doing up to 12k so no point pushing it with my knees.

Gonna try to do 10k in the next hour. What's this 10k on Sunday?
Both the marathon and half marathons are great in Valencia. Really good atmosphere and a nice flat course. They used to do a 10km as well but I don't think they bother anymore.

The 15km Nocturna run is good as well. Normally the first weekend in July but looks as though they've changed that to the 25th September.

The 10km on Sunday is just a virtual run for those that have signed up in the Bluemoon group.

I’ve decided that assuming I’ve no lasting ill effects of the vaccine then I’m going to do the 10k on Sunday, not done one for well over a year, but feel like now is the time again. Planned the double parkrun route for Heaton.

Let‘s have it.
Tough doing that course twice mate!! I’d go up to the reservoir after the back of the golf course and round that way some how.... I’ve a route in town I’m going, takes me right close to Maine rd too and then back down Oxford rd. fairly flat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.