Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's better than average but at 28 he ain't getting any better. As others have mentioned, it would make more sense to give Delap a run.

I would be all for it alongside Haaland. A proper striker who knows how to work in the six yard box. With Sergio injured we've missed that.

I see Jesus drifting out wide more permanently as his career goes on

No chance we sign Ings. Almost 29, insanely injury-prone and in shit form. United would love him.

Instead of haaland hilarious. As well as haaland assuming aguero and 1 other of our attacking mids/Jesus leave. Don't mind it.

This reeks of an agent trying to get a new, better contract for him at his current club, and he’s using us for that. Should have a picked a different club since no one at Southampton will believe this

This reeks of an agent trying to get a new, better contract for him at his current club, and he’s using us for that. Should have a picked a different club since no one at Southampton will believe this
Ings has ran down his deal at saints. Going into final year I think. So doubt that. Might be his agent shooting for the stars but he's definitely leaving Southampton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.