Denis Zakaria

BILD suggesting we can get him for 20mil Euros. Not seen much of him, wonder how the injuries have affected him long term.

Could be a Gundogan type deal due to his injuries which have been racking up recently

Gundogan came to mind for me as well. Although, Gundogan was twice the player that of Zakaria at his peak at Dortmund.

Maybe the market for Fernandinho type midfielders is so bad that we will end up taking a punt at Zakaria. These rumours seem to get stronger despite Zakaria's less than impressive form.

Gundogan came to mind for me as well. Although, Gundogan was twice the player that of Zakaria at his peak at Dortmund.

Maybe the market for Fernandinho type midfielders is so bad that we will end up taking a punt at Zakaria. These rumours seem to get stronger despite Zakaria's less than impressive form.
Might be a data thing. His metrics are closer to Fern than any other player.

Just a rehash of old rumours I guess. City were reportedly looking at him, but he had a bad injury, operated his knee, and spent almost a season on the sidelines. Not in a good form currently. Don't think the interest is still there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.