Talksport

I used to like the woman on between 10-1 on 5live, but naga and adrian chiles are painful., nicky campbell on breakfast is a smug prick. And the fella on between 1-4 is awful.
post 4 oclock the burnley bloke is ok.

talkradio... i find the ‘bantz’ terrible. Hawksby and jacobs have been doing the same skit for 15 years.
again post 4pm is ok and adrian wotsit is a clever fella but darren gough drags him down

apart from that ...
Fair summary that tbf, especially where Nicky Campbell is concerned.

The government are subsidising talkshite with all the public information ads they play on there. Covid, drive on the left, stroke awareness - all sorts of stuff in every ad break.

Would be expected really, as the Wireless Group is a News Corp property afterall.

Tories doing what they do best, diverting taxpayers money to their mates.
Help me. Exactly which Tory is diverting some of my taxes to his mates in Talksport and who are those mates? Is the Chancellor mates with Brazil because of all the money in booze taxes Brazil pays into public funds?

It all went tits up when Colin Murray left. Jim White? Do me a favour, that fella is toe-curlingly bad. They went from the best show on the radio (Colin Murray) to the worst (Jim White) overnight. They couldn’t have fcuked it up any more if they’d have tried.

Help me. Exactly which Tory is diverting some of my taxes to his mates in Talksport and who are those mates? Is the Chancellor mates with Brazil because of all the money in booze taxes Brazil pays into public funds?

Repaying Murdoch for services rendered. You didn't hear them on TS before News Corp snapped them up.

It all went tits up when Colin Murray left. Jim White? Do me a favour, that fella is toe-curlingly bad. They went from the best show on the radio (Colin Murray) to the worst (Jim White) overnight. They couldn’t have fcuked it up any more if they’d have tried.
Fair play to Murray, sticking to his guns about the Sun. See the other Scousers, Quinn, Murphy etc didn't follow him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.