Talksport

I like trev very much, he fights from the blue corner pleased he’s got a second chance in the media .. I’ve no time for talksport but fair play in giving the guy another chance .
BBC dropped him quickly enough, shame they didn’t have the morals in the 70,s 80’s and the rest .

Wow, he will be ostracized by the press for saying all that.
This is brilliant. Trev does City proud regularly and so eloquently. There's a lot of anti-City shite on Talkshite, some of it subtle set ups to put us in a negative light, but they gave Trev a 2nd chance and he's more than taken it. A fine informal ambassador for City and an objective one. Loved the way he kept talking then.

Listening to the radio whilst I tidied the bedroom. Just had the misfortune to hear a pundit on Talkport name his England starting line up for the euros's. Think it was Darren Ambrose

Tyrone Mings should play. The only reason he could give was that he used to play with him at Ipswich
Jack Grealish should start because he's the closest and only player we've got close to a Gazza
Jude Bellingham should start because he's playing every week for one of the best teams in Europe... "Chuck him in!!!"
But saving the best to last, Foden should come off the bench because he's used to doing that for City

He was that clueless his co-host was ridiculing him... the football genius that is Jamie O'Hara
Haha seems talkragshite is still a bastion of the great football brains then where O'Hara is intelligent.

The one bonus not being able to attend games has been is zero talkragshite. Used to get 30 mins (only after we win) listening to Goldstein cry on the way home.

If COVID, lockdowns and furlough have done anything, it stopped me listening to Talksport, stopped working last March and I’d have it on in the car all day. Started work again in Jan, and haven’t gone back or missed it.

If you took away all adverts and promotions;- a typical Talksport hour would last about 12 minutes. The 'presenters' do four 6 minute slots (one every quarter hour), with the first and second being about sport and the third and fourth being promotions.

If COVID, lockdowns and furlough have done anything, it stopped me listening to Talksport, stopped working last March and I’d have it on in the car all day. Started work again in Jan, and haven’t gone back or missed it.
We used to listen to it on the way to and from the match.

I have had it on briefly in the car maybe two or three times in the last year.

The government are subsidising talkshite with all the public information ads they play on there. Covid, drive on the left, stroke awareness - all sorts of stuff in every ad break.

Would be expected really, as the Wireless Group is a News Corp property afterall.

Tories doing what they do best, diverting taxpayers money to their mates.

The government are subsidising talkshite with all the public information ads they play on there. Covid, drive on the left, stroke awareness - all sorts of stuff in every ad break.

Would be expected really, as the Wireless Group is a News Corp property afterall.

Tories doing what they do best, diverting taxpayers money to their mates.
Think you will find that pretty much all radio stations are carrying government messages at the moment, it's probably saved many smaller stations and regional newspapers from going out of business. It has nothing to do with diverting taxpayers money to their mates but more about trying to educate the many millions of selfish, ignorant and plain stupid idiots that infest this country

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.