Talksport

Think you will find that pretty much all radio stations are carrying government messages at the moment, it's probably saved many smaller stations and regional newspapers from going out of business. It has nothing to do with diverting taxpayers money to their mates but more about trying to educate the many millions of selfish, ignorant and plain stupid idiots that infest this country

If it achieves that aim, it will be money well spent

Listening to the radio whilst I tidied the bedroom. Just had the misfortune to hear a pundit on Talkport name his England starting line up for the euros's. Think it was Darren Ambrose

Tyrone Mings should play. The only reason he could give was that he used to play with him at Ipswich
Jack Grealish should start because he's the closest and only player we've got close to a Gazza
Jude Bellingham should start because he's playing every week for one of the best teams in Europe... "Chuck him in!!!"
But saving the best to last, Foden should come off the bench because he's used to doing that for City

He was that clueless his co-host was ridiculing him... the football genius that is Jamie O'Hara
For once I agree with these 'football experts'. City are on the brink of a four-timer and the very last thing we need right now is the distraction and potential for injury or fatigue caused by the distraction of nondescript international opposition. Leave qualification to mid-table players. They should be good enough to romp away here and the same should be said about other teams. The qualifiers will in the main be the same old names.

Think you will find that pretty much all radio stations are carrying government messages at the moment, it's probably saved many smaller stations and regional newspapers from going out of business. It has nothing to do with diverting taxpayers money to their mates but more about trying to educate the many millions of selfish, ignorant and plain stupid idiots that infest this country
So why not get the message across for free on the BBC?

Talk sport used to be a good listen on breakfast but with Alan Brazil being phased out it has gone off.

BBC have been taken over by wankers. Even 6Music has suffered.
I used to like the woman on between 10-1 on 5live, but naga and adrian chiles are painful., nicky campbell on breakfast is a smug prick. And the fella on between 1-4 is awful.
post 4 oclock the burnley bloke is ok.

talkradio... i find the ‘bantz’ terrible. Hawksby and jacobs have been doing the same skit for 15 years.
again post 4pm is ok and adrian wotsit is a clever fella but darren gough drags him down

apart from that ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.