Talksport

Fair play to Murray, sticking to his guns about the Sun. See the other Scousers, Quinn, Murphy etc didn't follow him
Yes mate. Despite his Dipper allegiance he was a brilliant host for that show and engaged the listeners like no other. Remember him organising trips abroad for the listeners and all sorts of stuff. He was streets ahead. And then along came Shouty Man!

Not listened this morning but I'd assume they've used the news to big up Shearer Henri ex rag strikers etc

Not listened this morning but I'd assume they've used the news to big up Shearer Henri ex rag strikers etc
It wouldnt suprise me to see Shearer, Collymore, Micky Quinn, Sheringham and Chris Sutton all ahead of Aguero on that station. Darren Bent is a total **** and fucking clueless, so anything coming out of his mouth i would take with a pinch of salt.

Public Information ads, not commercial ads. The BBC is a public service broadcaster, the ideal place for these kinds of messages.
If you are trying to reach as many people as possible why would you restrict yourself to the BBC.
I've heard these "ads" on other internet radio stations.
Struggling to understand your objection.

It always tickles me with all these pundits saying " yes but Aguero hasn't scored more than Shearer or Rooney etc ." Well if the twats did a bit of research they would know Sergio had a fantastic goal per game ratio at his previous clubs and if you added them up would probably eclipse every fucker. He also had the balls to go to a totally different country and culture and win trophy after trophy. The media are utter clueless cunts.

It always tickles me with all these pundits saying " yes but Aguero hasn't scored more than Shearer or Rooney etc ." Well if the twats did a bit of research they would know Sergio had a fantastic goal per game ratio at his previous clubs and if you added them up would probably eclipse every fucker. He also had the balls to go to a totally different country and culture and win trophy after trophy. The media are utter clueless cunts.
Thats the thing that pisses me off when they put the tables up, put their full career up and not just the premier league.

It wouldnt suprise me to see Shearer, Collymore, Micky Quinn, Sheringham and Chris Sutton all ahead of Aguero on that station. Darren Bent is a total **** and fucking clueless, so anything coming out of his mouth i would take with a pinch of salt.
All done in the name of WUMmery, I reckon.

Come out with an outrageous statement and wait for the phones and Twitter to light up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.