Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
so that sounds like haaland will be offered to city for around £100milion and the board think the time is right to spend because we have not got a striker with aguero leaving and haaland in available ? its simple really haaland loves manchester city its his dream to play for us and this summer he wants to leave dortmand and win trophies

one way or another after the 2 legged tie in the champions league manchester city will be all over haaland if we have not already got a deal in place. it would be daft letting aguero leave without a replacement and pep and manchester city are not daft

also why would you let him go to another club in europe like madrid making them stronger in champions league
Good question, but Pep said we have no (so much) money to spend....No 100 millions,No Haaland.... besides that we have the number 9 of Brazil... FFS

2020/21 Bundesliga

Lewandowski 35
Andre Silva 22
Haaland 21

2019/20 Bundesliga

Lewandowski 34
Werner 28
Sancho 17

Haaland got 13 from 15 games.

I find it hard to believe that he is worth it based in those stats which are quite ordinary for German football.
Do games played and include the CL.

So he is not worth it because lewandowski scores more????
The fact is this Bayern team are amazing and he is probably the best forward in the world.
Oh and he wasn’t in the top 3 last season may have something to do with spending half the season ripping it up in a different league.

He has 50/49 for Dortmund
It is exceptional for his age and teams he has been playing for
Bingo

Only way we get him for a reasonable package would be if Haaland only wants us and we wait till next season buyout of £68m plus haaland excepts 350k a week then it be an overall package of around 108m fee and agents plus 91m over 5 years for Haalands wages
It’s this summer or not at all and I believe it will be this summer.

8.52 the guy in the background watching his team.

It's Nov 2017, 3.5 years ago
EyO0RWCW8AME8hd

I think its very telling that press links all point to us. My tea leaves this morning say its happening, what they say tomorrow .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.