Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will still prefer dealing with these same clubs over City though. This is why this entire parade and Pep's press conference mind games are happening. They have been cuckolded so badly by the cartel clubs that they don't even realize it anymore.
I do not know about the Cartel? but certainly Bayern, i was under the impression that like the Dembele sale they were happy if not proud of being a stepping stone to Real and Barca, but on their terms.

These Spanish press releases have made Dortmund look very impotent and the fans are livid, expect it will be the same in the boardroom.
Mino’s actions last week were disastrous, his tactics were obvious, amateurish and desperate. Shame Alfie had to be involved really. Pep put him well and truly in his place and he’s quickly having to row back to recover the situation. I get the feeling he’s used to dealing with amateurs and dictating the agenda, he needs to wise up pretty quick that he’s met his match this time. City will walk away if we get the vibe that this is a money motivated player, a change of tone is required from the Haaland camp and I expect to see one.

Only way we get him for a reasonable package would be if Haaland only wants us and we wait till next season buyout of £68m plus haaland excepts 350k a week then it be an overall package of around 108m fee and agents plus 91m over 5 years for Haalands wages

Only way we get him for a reasonable package would be if Haaland only wants us and we wait till next season buyout of £68m plus haaland excepts 350k a week then it be an overall package of around 108m fee and agents plus 91m over 5 years for Haalands wages
If we try that, we'll get gazumped. This summer, or not at all.

It’s why I said if Haaland only wants to come to us..
He may only want to come to us today, but 12 months+ is a long time in football. I'm in agreement that it's going to be this summer or not at all. What would we as a team do for next season as well? We won't be content just spinning our wheels, that's for sure.

Hmm. Maybe. But say we offer him x and, devil's advocate here, Real or Barca or utd come along and offer him x + 50%, which is he realistically going to choose, irrespective of where he'd like to move to?

well 500k a week we ain’t paying maybe we could throw in bonuses to get it up there but if he chooses else where like other players we missed out on it hasn’t done us that much harm has it?!

Reactions: nmc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.