New striker?

So funny to me how months ago people thought Darwin Nunez would be a serious possibility and now he’s not even starting games anymore for Benfica. They’re playing right now and he’s on the bench again

You have a weird thing for Nunez, you consistently post about him for no reason at all.
This must be my first time posting about him in months without anyone mentioning him. I only talk about him here when people bring him up. It’s also because I watch Benfica a lot, so I have him on my mind a lot, and the commentators were discussing him on the bench when I posted that

This must be my first time posting about him in months without anyone mentioning him. I only talk about him here when people bring him up. It’s also because I watch Benfica a lot, so I have him on my mind a lot, and the commentators were discussing him on the bench when I posted that
So what is your view on Nunez?. Is he worthy of consideration in your opinion?.

So what is your view on Nunez?. Is he worthy of consideration in your opinion?.
No. I think it’s a joke that people even bring him up. He can’t even deliver at Benfica right now, his performances are dreadful so much so that right now he’s a bench player. I hope he improves quickly because he could be very useful for Uruguay in the World Cup, but he’s had many chances and is stuck at this mediocre, or even below that, level

Martinez has reportedly fired his agents who were trying to offer him to other clubs and has negotiated by himself a contract extension with Inter

No. I think it’s a joke that people even bring him up. He can’t even deliver at Benfica right now, his performances are dreadful so much so that right now he’s a bench player. I hope he improves quickly because he could be very useful for Uruguay in the World Cup, but he’s had many chances and is stuck at this mediocre, or even below that, level
Many thanks for the insight. Looks like we can strike Nunez off the potential Strikers list.

Looks like Kane is now pushing to go if they don’t get champions league so they this could get interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.