Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we must be in a great position financially to complete the haaland deal as by giving up the Sancho sell on fee we're reducing the cost of the transfer fee without spending a bean. Imagine the amount of piss boiling when all the twats laughing their nuts off and questioning why we let Sancho go so easily realise that the move could potentially be part of the deal breaker that secures us the signature of one of the best strikers of his generation.... Its yet more inspired forward thinking by the people running our club, brilliant if it happens.

It is cut short, it is missing a few bits, including an 'i don't know'.

For a bit of context @Churchlawtonblue,
he was asked about his comments a few days ago, and whether not spending 100m on a player like he said puts City at a disadvantage. His first response was, no it is a team game and everyone helps including those that don't plsy and the backroom staff. He was then asked a similar one again and why, to which he gave that response.

It is a fair answer, to a loaded question. It certainly Can be interpreted as a suggestive message, but in context it was also a fairly routine event. The truth is probably a bit if both.

It’s just a totally different world, beyond all comprehension. To think some footballers can buy 100 of them every week... and still have enough change for a new car. Every week.
I could only reach a weekly wage of £2000 if I worked nights and did some pretty mental hours. It’s doable, but the effort I would have to put it just to get to them figures would be exhausting. Just to think these footballers make that in a few hours makes my head hurt.

It is cut short, it is missing a few bits, including an 'i don't know'.

For a bit of context @Churchlawtonblue,
he was asked about his comments a few days ago, and whether not spending 100m on a player like he said puts City at a disadvantage. His first response was, no it is a team game and everyone helps including those that don't plsy and the backroom staff. He was then asked a similar one again and why, to which he gave that response.

It is a fair answer, to a loaded question. It certainly Can be interpreted as a suggestive message, but in context it was also a fairly routine event. The truth is probably a bit if both.

With Pep you always have to read between the lines or with quite a bit of cynicism

Not debating that. Just adding how it came about, that is all.
Yes but we need to understand that public figures like managers all undergo through heavy media training in which they learn that everything thing they say can be taken out of context or turned into a soundbite. So whenever they speak, they are trained to know that a quote without context should still stand

Yes but we need to understand that public figures like managers all undergo through heavy media training in which they learn that everything thing they say can be taken out of context or turned into a soundbite. So whenever they speak, they are trained to know that a quote without context should still stand

Perhaps. What I think is safe to assune out of that, however it came about, is that the discussion has happened at higher level between pep and tixi and co. Pep doesn't say anything out of sync with the club, particularly lately.

Perhaps. What I think is safe to assune out of that, however it came about, is that the discussion has happened at higher level between pep and tixi and co. Pep doesn't say anything out of sync with the club, particularly lately.
It’s definitely a coordinated market play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.