Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight he disappointed me. It wasn’t because he didn’t score. It was just his overall play, he did nothing that impressed me. Even his work rate seemed poor tonight.

Do you understand release clauses? ;)
(Sorry Kun, couldn’t resist)

Barca didn’t give Neymar a release clause as a ‘hands off’ reason. All players in Spain by law have to have a release clause in their contract. I’d consider Real, Barca, Athleti & Seville as 4 of the top European teams in Europe, so to say almost every top European team don’t give their players buy out clauses, I’d suggest is incorrect
I know that Spain / Spanish FA require it in their contracts.

The size of the buy-out clause was meant to be “too big” for anyone to pay but PSG didn’t see it that way after however long. My point was they would have been better without one but had no choice. That’s why only selling clubs really agree to release// buy-out clauses.

Both release and buy-out clauses give more power to the player and buying club and takes power away from the selling club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.