Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will probably get a lot of grief for saying this ....... I dont think we will win the CL this year, we are just not clinical enough in front of goal. Here comes the but..... if we sign Haaland this summer I 100% believe we will win it next year. Please get the deal done City so we can get this bloody shite we keep getting from media off our backs. This crap they quote about not being a great team till we win it is utter bollocks!!!!

Will probably get a lot of grief for saying this ....... I dont think we will win the CL this year, we are just not clinical enough in front of goal. Here comes the but..... if we sign Haaland this summer I 100% believe we will win it next year. Please get the deal done City so we can get this bloody shite we keep getting from media off our backs. This crap they quote about not being a great team till we win it is utter bollocks!!!!
2nd highest scorers out of the teams left (obviously before tonight's games).
3rd highest in all comps.
We have more than enough fire power to win it this year, which the mentality of the team says we will do.

Haaland can then help us retain it.

is the asking price a stumbling block with haaland coming to city ? if we break it down we have money coming from sane sale. also the sancho sell on could be used. plus aguero wage will be of the books

for me its clear city are in need of a striker. the market for a world class striker is at its best lowest price for years with covid-19. city have around £90million banked from sales and champions league money. haaland wants a move to a club that wins silverware and will be right there in the champions league

the computer says >>>>>>>>>>>>>> manchester city
Computer says Ancoats well said.

2nd highest scorers out of the teams left (obviously before tonight's games).
3rd highest in all comps.
We have more than enough fire power to win it this year, which the mentality of the team says we will do.

Haaland can then help us retain it.
I like your optimism, unfortunately I am a glass is half empty kind of person. I really hope you are correct and we win it this year

I think the last time I was properly gutted on us missing out on a player was Hazard but if we miss out on Haaland it will go beyond that. He is everything we need. His link up play last night was brilliant, he held the ball up well the few times he got it and his pace and strength is just on another level, the way he brushed Dias off him like he was made of paper. Even if we have to offload a player to make the finances work for it we have to make this happen.

I think the last time I was properly gutted on us missing out on a player was Hazard but if we miss out on Haaland it will go beyond that. He is everything we need. His link up play last night was brilliant, he held the ball up well the few times he got it and his pace and strength is just on another level, the way he brushed Dias off him like he was made of paper. Even if we have to offload a player to make the finances work for it we have to make this happen.
Sterling???
Mahrez???

I don't believe Norway are in the Euros this summer so I imagine this will be a loooooong saga with no rush to get done before the tournament gets under way.

Sterling???
Mahrez???

Sterling would make the most sense. High value and still young. I honestly think Sterling plus cash is something Dortmund might be interested in. I think Sterling wouldn't mind playing for Dortmund either.

What I do believe though is last nights game has improved our chances of getting him. There were times last night when we were on top of the game and we were passing the ball around Haaland who was trying to close us down and he stood there at one point mesmerised by it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.