It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf £15mil seems a fair price for Herrera

I know we all have issues with the fees we get but £15mil is a good starting option

Realistically I don't think he is good enough to command a starting berth, and its probably best not to have him for the sake of it.....and there is no shame in that, we are an elite club and don't require those that don't reach those elite levels

Similar deal to Luiz imo, sell him for a profit, include a buy back fee...if he's good enough we activate it and either sell him on for a profit or utilise him

Hope that we start inserting sell-on clauses not just buy-back ones

Already can see that there will be a bit of cash on its way this summer from loanees alone

Harrison - £10mil
Herrera - £15mil
Porro - £8.5mil (if they activate it this summer)

Plus we also could see Nmecha, Muric, Meshino, Morelos etc. Leave

What would you describe as a realistic price (transfer fee only) for him?
Realistic would be around the £50m mark but seeing as football is bonkers I wouldn’t be surprised to see him sold for a much higher price. I’d just hope it’s not us willing to spend that much.

Realistic would be around the £50m mark but seeing as football is bonkers I wouldn’t be surprised to see him sold for a much higher price. I’d just hope it’s not us willing to spend that much.
Fair comment that. A £50M transfer fee plus a 5 year contract at say 200K a week adds up to another £50M on top in wages.
I don’t know if it will be us, but I could see something like the above happening for him from someone, and if we ain’t paying for Leo, I’ve heard of worse ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.