It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see grealish going for near £100 mill, he’s English, talented and has a stacked contract and at no point has he actually given indication he’s wanted to leave.
Then chuck in the Man City tax and you’ve got everything you need for a £80mil + £20mil easy attainable bonuses

I can see grealish going for near £100 mill, he’s English, talented and has a stacked contract and at no point has he actually given indication he’s wanted to leave.
Then chuck in the Man City tax and you’ve got everything you need for a £80mil + £20mil easy attainable bonuses

he be staying at villa then no one be paying 100m in this Covid climate

I've heard Grealish is a done deal £100m. no pictures

Whilst I rate Grealish and would love us to sign him, I hope that isn’t true because if we spend that on him I’d guess it almost certainly means we won’t be spending similar on Haaland, who would be a far better and much more important signing.

Whilst I rate Grealish and would love us to sign him, I hope that isn’t true because if we spend that on him I’d guess it almost certainly means we won’t be spending similar on Haaland, who would be a far better and much more important signing.
I think both Billyshears and Tolm has hinted that we know Villa value Grealish at 100 mill and that we're not afraid of paying that for him. Could be wrong.

The Grealish situation will probably come down to his relationship with Villas hierarchy. When he signed the extension to his contract did they agree he could leave for a reasonable price if he got the opportunity to join a top club and play champions league ? He may have an agreement with them or he may not but I think it’s plausible he would have wanted some sort of potential escape route given Villas recent achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.