Micah Richards the pundit

Is ESPN supposed to be some kind of mecca of high quality punditry? You still have to sit there and listen to red faced wankers like Steve Nicol.

I was really put off their team when this video surfaced, first and foremost point for them was to shit all over the linesman getting Haaland's autograph when it turns out he was doing it to donate and raise funds for a center for autism in Romania, something he's been doing since 2015.

Is that really the first thing you have to go straight for to discuss? All the while Dan Thomas with some shit eating grin on his face.
Well Nichol apart it's lot more entertaining than seeing a guy just trying to be a clown and needing an interpreter to understand the squeaky voiced scouse spitter.

Souness and Neville apart it's terrible, Keane was mildly entertaining but is now becoming a parody of himself.

It isn't actually.
Two words: Nedum Onuoha.
Nedum knows too much about the game, the likes of Jake Humphrey and David Jones head would explode.

I turn on 99% of games 10secs before kick off, I dont have time to listen to the old rags and scousers banging on about how "thats not a tackle" "back in my day" "I would have finished that" "did you know I won the prem" for 1hr before kick off.

Micah has a laugh and casual football fans prefer that to the ex rags and dippers pretending to be outraged on tv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.