How many trophies will we win?

Who didn't say "yes" to the League title?

Hang your head in shame!
I'm one of the weirdly superstitious types that clicks on the lose option on every pre match thread. On this one you had to select at least one to win, my default would be to say we win nothing but on the basis i had to click at least one i went for the league cup.

I think those percentages at the top of the page are fair and if you multiple them together you 13.4%,approximately an 1 in 7 chance.

With all the fixtures si close together you can see why the quadruple has never been done before
We will know by the end of next weekend. Beating Dortmund and then Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final within days of each other will be our first challenge. We can then afford a couple of slip-ups in League matches and that is the only wriggle room we have. What a fantastic end to a bizarre season.

We will know by the end of next weekend. Beating Dortmund and then Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final within days of each other will be our first challenge. We can then afford a couple of slip-ups in League matches and that is the only wriggle room we have. What a fantastic end to a bizarre season.

One saving grace is that Chelsea cannot relax in their CL return leg and therefore cannot rest players.

I’m loving the end of this season. Could go either way but so glad we are competing on all fronts.

With all the fixtures si close together you can see why the quadruple has never been done before
This season is far more compressed.

City didn't start this season till 3 October 2020.

Last season started on 4 August 2019 and didn't finish until 15 August 2020.

This season is far more compressed.

City didn't start this season till 3 October 2020.

Last season started on 4 August 2019 and didn't finish until 15 August 2020.
makes our season even more amazing, we will get slagged for not winning all 4 , but fuck em, this season has been excellent
prem title nearly sewn up
fa cup semi
league cup final
2-1 up in the quarters of the champs league

truly amazing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.